All the taxpayers can track their submitted GST application status easily. There are three ways are available by which you can track GST application form. You can use the pre-login method, post-login method, and log in using TRN to track your GST application status. So, if you want to track the status of your registration application that you have submitted, without logging to the GST Portal then you can go with “Pre-Login” option. You can also track the same after login to GST portal with “Post-Login” option and if you have TRN number then you can also use this number to log in and track through GST portal. Now, check stepwise details to track GST application status.
1. Track GST Application Status > Pre Login
After submission of the GST registration application, you will get an “Application Reference Number” (ARN). You can track your application status by tracking your ARN without logging to the GST Portal. Now, follow below steps and track GST application status.
- Visit the GST portal “www.gst.gov.in”. The GST Home page will display.
- Click the “Services” tab >> Registration >> “Track Application Status” options.
- Now, enter “ARN” number that you have got on your e-mail ID when you submitted the registration application.
- Then, type the characters/ captcha you see in the image.
- Then, click the “SEARCH” button.
- After providing all above details, you can check the Application status.
2. Track Application Status > Post Login
If you are a taxpayer then you can track the status of your application that you have submitted, after logging to the GST Portal easily by following below steps. You will be allotted an Application Reference Number (ARN) on successful submission of application. You can track application status by tracking this ARN.
- Visit the GST portal: https://www.gst.gov.in. The GST Home page will display.
- Then, log in to the GST Portal with login credentials.
- Then, click the tab “Services” >> Registration >> Track Application Status command.
In the case of ARN:
- In the ARN field, provide ARN details that you received in your e-mail when you submitted the registration application.
- Then, click the “SEARCH button”. The Application status will display.
In the case of Submission Period:
- Here, you will need to select the Submission duration of the application using the calendar.
- Then, click the “SEARCH” button. The Application status will display.
3. Track Application Status > Login using TRN
If you are a taxpayer then you can track the status of your application that you have submitted, after logging to the GST Portal using TRN. Track registration application status, after logging GST Portal using TRN (Temporary Reference Number) by following below steps.
- First of all, visit the GST web portal “https://www.gst.gov.in”. The GST Home page will display.
- Then, click the “REGISTER NOW” link.
- Then, select the TRN (Temporary Reference Number) option.
- In the TRN (Temporary Reference Number) field, enter the TRN.
- Finally, click the “PROCEED” button.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile number and email address. Enter that OTP and click “Proceed” button. You should also know that the validity of the OTP is only for 10 minutes.
Note: The OTP sent to your mobile number and email ID are same and if you did not get OTP or it is invalid, then try again by clicking the link “Click here to resend the OTP”. You will get the OTP on your registered number or email ID again.
- Then “My Saved Application” page will display. You can check the current status of your application form under the Status
|Draft||In the case of Application Form saved but not submitted at the GST website.|
|Active||On the generation of the TRN, TRN Status becomes Active or GSTIN Status on approval of the application.|
|Expired||TRN Status expiry on 15 days & application form not submitted at the GST website.|
|ARN Generated||TRN Status on submission of the application at the GST Portal.|
|Inactive||Status of the Provisional GSTIN if Casual Dealer or Non-Resident Taxable Person on the rejection of the application form/ Post expiry of the validity period of 90 days.|
|Provisional||GSTIN status, when create challan is initiated (if you are a casual taxpayer) till registration form is approved.|
|Pending for Validation||On submission of the application until ARN is generated on GST Portal.|
|Validation Error||If the validation fails, on submission of the application until ARN is generated.|
|Pending for Processing||Application successfully filed at the GST web portal.|
|Pending for Clarification||Notice issued for seeking clarification by the Tax Officials.|
|Pending for Order||Application resubmitted by the Applicant with the Response or clarifications to the notice.|
|Approved||When the Registration Application form is approved by the Tax Officials.|
|Rejected||When the Registration Application form is rejected by the Tax Officials.|
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Tracking information of GST application”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
To know more about Income Tax Filing Procedure visit http://incometaxlogin.co.in/