The Life Insurance Corporation of India provides online services for their customers. By using LIC online services customers can easily make their LIC premium visiting the official portal of LIC. Apart from this, you can also make your loan payment or policy payment in just a few steps without visiting LIC offices or agents. LIC portal has many features available on the online portal that helps you to check your policy status, loan status or bonus status, claim history and many more.
Now, through this article, we will provide you the complete information about the online payment procedure of your LIC premium. Either you are a registered customer or not on the LIC portal both can make the premium payment easily with LIC portal. If you are a registered customer then you will need to log in your account with your user ID and password or you can also pay directly without login.
Steps to Pay LIC Premium online
Either you are a registered customer or not, can make premium payment through LIC online portal. We have provided here the stepwise details for making premium payment through LIC India website.
- First of all, visit the official website of LIC which is “http://www.licindia.in/”
- Then, go to the ‘Online Services’ and click ‘Pay Premium online’ tab.
- The ‘Pay Premium online’ page will open where you will see two options: “Pay Direct” and “Pay Premium through e-services”.
- If you are a registered customer then you can log in your account with your user ID and password by going through “Pay Premium through e-services” or you can also pay directly without login with “Pay Direct” option.
Make Pay Premium online with “Pay Direct”
- Click “Pay Direct” option as by going through this option, registration not required.
- Now, you will need to select your premium type from the options- Renewal Premium, Loan Repayment, Loan Interest payment etc. and then click “Proceed” button.
- Then, you will need to complete simple three steps to make your LIC premium.
- Go through ‘customer validation’ where you will have to provide your details such as your policy number, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, installment premium etc. Then check the agree box and click “Submit” button.
- Now, check your premium particulars, confirm your premium details and check out the same and click “Submit” button.
- Then, you can make the payment by selecting payment gateway and click “Yes” button.
- Now, you can choose internet banking, debit card or other options for making your payment as per your need.
- Select your “bank” from the list and click ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter required details (Internet banking/ debit card/others), confirm the premium details and click “Pay” button.
- In this way, you can make the payment of your LIC Premium in online mode from its official website.
Email ID: [email protected]
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Pay LIC Premium online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
To Know more about LIC Login – http://licloginonline.in/
Pay your LIC monthly premium with HDFC Net Banking – http://hdfcnetbankinglogin.co.in/