You can update or link your PAN Card to your YES bank account using YES bank net banking. Actually PAN card is an important document for your financial activities. So, through this article, you can get the complete information about the procedure to link or update your PAN card to your YES bank account. if you have YES bank net banking account then you can easily update your PAN details after login to your net banking account. if you do not have net banking account even then you can link it to your bank account by visiting your YES bank branch personally. You can fill KYC/ PAN card update form and submit it along with your PAN card photocopy. The detailed information is given below to link the pan card to your YES bank account.
How to link PAN card to YES bank account
- Using Net banking – Linking PAN Card to YES Bank in Online Mode.
- By visiting YES bank branch – Linking PAN Card to YES Bank in Offline Mode
Steps to Link/ Update PAN card using YES Bank Net Banking
To link PAN card to YES Bank in online mode, you should have your YES bank Internet banking login credentials (login ID and password). Now, follow below steps to link PAN to your account by accessing your YES banks net banking.
“Login YES bank Net Banking >>> Select ‘Requests’ >>>> Select ‘View/ Update PAN’ >>>>> ‘Add / Update PAN Number”
- First of all, visit the official website of the YES bank which is “www.yesbank.in”.
- Then, click the “login” button; select ‘Retail’ and then click “Get Started” link.
- Now, you can read the security tips and click “Continue to login” button.
- Enter your net banking User ID and Password and click the login button.
- Select “Requests” category and click on “View/ Update PAN”.
- Then, you should accept the terms and conditions and “submit” your details.
- Enter your PAN number, confirm it and submit.
- Then, enter OTP received on your registered mobile number linked to PAN.
- After successful verification of your PAN number, it will be updated to your bank account.
- You will get an SMS to the registered mobile number from YES BANK.
How to Link or Update PAN Card by visiting YES bank
You can also visit your YES bank branch and link it easily. You will just need to go to your YES Bank branch along with your PAN Card and bank Passbook. Now, read the instructions and visit to your YES bank branch to link your PAN to your bank account.
- You can visit your nearest YES bank branch with your original PAN Card.
- You should take a photocopy of your PAN card and YES bank passbook with you.
- Now, take KYC/PAN Update Form.
- Fill this form with required details and submit it at the counter along with your PAN card photocopy.
- YES, Bank official will verify your detail with your original documents.
- After verification, your PAN number will be updated to your bank account and you will be notified via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link or update PAN Card to YES Bank Account- online/ offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about YES Bank online/ Offline Banking.
SBI Net Banking – https://onlinesbi.io/