How to Download & Install Syndicated Mobile Banking App: [download Syndicate Mobile Banking App ] Mobile banking customers can do all type of banking transactions such as balance inquiry; check mini statement of account, intro and inter bank money transfer, request for checkbook and value word service like mobile and DTH recharge etc.
All individual customers with a savings bank or current account or overdraft are eligible for the mobile banking facility.
In the case of a joint account, only JOF customer ID will use for mobile banking.
Transactions in such accounts will jointly and individually binding on all the joint account holders.
Accounts in which the operation mode is “Joint” or under the name of a minor, or where there is a nominal account joint account holder, they are not eligible for this facility.
For Mobile banking registration only domestic Mobile Numbers are allowed for registration and activation. Through Mobile banking, credit is not allowed to NRE account.
So, if you want to get it then, you can submit syndicate bank mobile banking application form at your branch.
You can also get synd e passbook app for iphone from the online store. For this, you should go with e passbook registration.
Apart from this, you can also check syndicate bank upi registration and ‘how to activate internet banking in syndicate bank’ process available at the official website.
Points to Remember to Download Syndicate Mobile Banking App
- Do Not Save Your Mobile banking MPIN In your mobile Handset.
- Please, do not Disclose Mobile banking MPIN to Any One.
- Do not respond to Call or Any Email Received by You To.
- Do Not Share Your mobile Phone SIM with Any One.
- Beware of cloning of SIM.
- You should change Your MPIN regularly.
About the App
- MPIN (Mobile Personal Identification Number): It is a 4 digit number which will generate online after successful registration for mobile banking. Temporary MPIN will send to your registered mobile number via SMS.
- You will need to change the MPIN after receipt on your mobile number before using mobile banking app for the first time. MPIN require entering by you for further Financial Transactions.
- MMID (Mobile Money Identifier): This is a 7 digit number which will generate the mobile banking application on successful registration of the customer account.
- If you have more than one registered account for mobile banking, then each account will have separate MMID. To know the MMID, you should send SMS to 9870900876 by typing MMID.
- The system will send a reply SMS having MMID of all the registered accounts for the customer. MMID can also be checked from the Mobile banking App under the “IMPS-other Bank” menu.
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service): This member is a service provided by NPCI (National Payment Corporation) for facilitating the transfer of funds in accounts of banks.
- The takes advantage of these services to provide interbank fund transfer facilities to its customers through mobile banking.
Steps download and install the App
- You can submit the Mobile Banking application form to your syndicate Branch or you can register through ATM also.
- The bank will register the user for Mobile Banking facility.
- The user request will process and MPIN generates in online mode and sends to you via SMS on your Mobile Number.
- You can get a confirmatory SMS from Bank’s Mobile Banking Vendor, containing the “Activation Code” and the “URL” to download the Syndicate Mobile Banking App for Java-enabled The smartphones users can download the Syndicate Mobile application from respective app stores.
- If you do not receive the “Activation Code” then, you can send SMS “CODE” to 9870900876.
Downloading & Installation procedure
- With Internet connectivity on the handset, you should open the Mobile Banking app example: SyndMobile app.
- After necessary initialization and accepting terms and conditions, the app prompts you to enter the registered mobile number and the Activation Code.
- After successful validation with provided Activation Code, the app will prompt you to enter your Current MPIN (for first-time users which you have received via SMS).
- Then you can set your own MPIN and confirm the same.
- After successful MPIN change, the app prompts you to set the “Login Password”.
Help Desk for Mobile Banking
- Syndicate bank mobile banking customer care number: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free).
- The customer can contact the Helpdesk at 07498982538 (Monday to Friday between 10 AM – 7 PM and on Saturday between 10 AM – 6 PM).
For any other issues related to syndicate bank mobile banking blocked, customers need to contact the helpdesk.
Note: This webpage dedicated to “How to Download & Install this Banking Application”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
You may also like to read about:-
SBI Net Banking – https://sbiseva.co.in/
Union Bank Net Banking – https://unionbanknetbanking.xyz/