Sometimes it happens when we forgot the login password. So, if you have forgotten your EPF UAN Password and want to get it again or you want to reset it then through this article you can get the detailed information. We have provided here the stepwise details to reset or change UAN password. You can recover or reset UAN password with your registered mobile number. You should have your registered mobile number with EPF UAN while recovering or resetting forgot UAN password.
Steps to Change forgotten UAN Password and update new Mobile Number
You can change or reset UAN password easily with your registered mobile number. If you have lost your number or you want to change your mobile number then you can also do the same by following below steps.
Steps to Change forgotten UAN Password
- First of all, visit the official website of the EPFO India/UAN website which is “https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in”
- Then, click “Forgot Password” link.
- Forgot Password page will open where you will need to enter your UAN number and Captcha.
- Then, click ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you click on submit button it will redirect you to the new page where you can check your registered mobile number.
- If you do not want to change your mobile then simply enter your UAN and click “YES” button to receive OTP. With the help of this OTP you can reset your new password.
Change or Reset New Mobile Number
- If you want to change your registered mobile number with UAN then you can click on “No” button.
- Now, you will have to provide the required details such as your Name, DOB (Date of Birth) and gender and then click “Verify” button.
- Once you click “verify” button you will need to validate against your Aadhar card Or PAN. You can select any one from these and then click “Verify” button after entering PAN or Aadhar number in the box.
- After verification of your submitted details you can enter your new Mobile number to receive OTP.
- Then, click “Get OTP” button.
- You will receive an OTP with your new mobile number. If you do not receive OTP then you can click “Resend OTP” link to get it again.
- Enter received OTP in the box and click “Verify” button.
- On successful verification of OTP, you will get the option to reset the new password.
- Enter the new password, retype it again and click submit button.
- You will get a successful message of changing the password.
- In this ways, you can reset or change your UAN password and mobile number.
Keep in mind while reset or change UAN password
- The length of the Password should be between seven characters to Maximum 20 characters.
- You should use Minimum four alphabets, minimum two digits, and one special character.
- You should use Capital as well as small letter alphabets in the password.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to “How to Change/ Reset Forgot UAN Password”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates. For More EPFO & UAN Login Updates you may visit our Website http://www.justsaving.co.in/.